Role : Sr. Manager – Marketing
Experience Range : 4 – 9 Years
Contract Duration: Full Time
Qualification : MBA in marketing/Graduate with relevant experience
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
BHIVE.fund is a fast growing Fintech venture looking to leverage technology making investing in Commercial Real Estate accessible to retail investors. The company is in the process of closing a $1mn funding round & looking forward to high growth over the next few years.
Role Summary :
The Sr Manager – Marketing would be a part of the core team of BHIVE responsible for the overall Branding and Marketing strategy of BHIVE. You would be responsible for effective and timely execution of the marketing campaigns by collaborating with stakeholders across the business. Startup experience is highly preferred. Should come from B2B background.
Key Deliverables :
- Work closely with the CEO of BHIVE for various marketing initiatives
- Has to work closely with the B2B Enterprise Sales Team to generate and win large deals.
- Develop the company’s demand generation strategy. Work closely with sales leadership to come up with a unified plan for the organization’s growth
- Set and own targets for MQLs, lead quality, ROAS, CAC, etc. Continually refine marketing tactics and strategies to optimize these numbers
- Build specific marketing program for the different product ranges of BHIVE
- Design and drive all marketing activities for BHIVE spanning around digital marketing, BTL activities, Social Media marketing, Blogging, Brand Positioning, PR and the likes
- Manage corporate communications and public relations
- Clearly monitor the performance metrics of all marketing initiatives to understand effectiveness of the same
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry and competitors whereby building a strong mechanism of market intelligence
- Ensure marketing dashboards and all other analytical reports are sent to the CEO in a timely manner
- Oversee strategy and metrics for brand awareness
- Ensure consistent improvements of marketing metrics whereby leading to increased lead generation
Key Competencies :
- Effective Communicator
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Strong Business Acumen
- Good understanding of Google Adwords, SEO and Social media marketing techniques
- Should have prior track record of handling end-to-end marketing for at least 2 years in a senior role
- Should be able to work in a rapidly changing and high pressure work environment of a startup
- Should have a good understanding of how B2B Enterprise Sales works to be able to give marketing support to sales
- ESOPs may be applicable in future for this role based on performance.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of Sr. Manager – Marketing”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com