Role : Management Trainee – Sales & Marketing Automation
Experience Range : Fresher
Qualification : Engineering/ B Tech/ IT (BCA/MCA/MSc)
Interview Process: Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary : The Candidate must be passionate about problem solving and Tech-enabled approach, The sole purpose of the role is to make the process through-out departments more efficient as well as more fluent. The Candidate should be open to listen to issues and handle them with transparent communication.
Who should join?: If you are interested in learning how the processes are created and automated throughout the Product life-cycle and you are interested in working in an environment where you have to put on your logical mindset to reach a goal with minimum hindrance, this role is specifically crafted for you.
Key Deliverables :
- Lead the CRM implementation (Hubspot)
- Take charge of Hubspot as System Administrator
- Lead the Whatsapp integration with Hubspot
- Ensure online KYC through Karza & payments through Razorpay
- Streamline & iterative improve the journey of prospects from initial contact phase to qualified phase to invested phase.
- Present product solutions virtually.
- Increase the revenue generation and lead funnel conversion ratios through innovations / improvements. Meet and exceed pipeline contribution goals.
Key Competencies :
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems like Hubspot, Zoho, Webengage or SalesForce etc.
- Knowledge of basic coding and willing to learn new technologies on a need basis
- Effective Communicator
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Strong business acumen with great work ethics
- Networking Skills
- Customer Centricity
- Agile and Dynamic
- Passion to work in a fast-paced start-up
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The candidate should be flexible and be willing to work on weekends as and when required
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of “Management Trainee – Sales & Marketing Automation”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org