Role : Management Trainee – General Management
Experience Range : Fresher
Contract Duration : 1 year (subject to conversion to long-term employment based on performance)
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/Information Science)
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire + Video Intro > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
BHIVE.fund is a fast growing Fintech venture looking to leverage technology making investing in Commercial Real Estate accessible to retail investors. The company is in the process of closing a $1mn funding round & looking forward to high growth over the next few years.
Who is this for:
If you have done your B.E or B.Tech – really keen to grow into a Product Manager/General Management role in the near future, but do not have the experience required to find a good full time job in these spheres, then this role is ideal for you! If you are applying for your MBA in a good B School in India or abroad, or you are somebody who has secured admission to B School abroad but have pushed your joining date by a year due to the pandemic, and keen to gain Management experience under your belt. If you are a highly motivated individual, who is keen to work hard, learn from experienced business leaders, this would be a brilliant opportunity for a candidate with technical skills to hone and enhance their management skills.
What will you gain?
You will gain good end to end exposure in the team of BHIVE in multiple areas of Management from Sales, Marketing, Finance, Investor Relations, etc. BHIVE already has a track record of having built a great brand for itself from scratch. You’ll be acquiring hands-on startup experience that could potentially land you a job of Product Manager.
Key Deliverables :
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to guide feature development and prioritization
- Be the “voice of customer” during specification and development stages
- Translate user requirements to executable work-items with development team and oversee development through launch
- Act as the product champion externally and internally
- Track and report key metrics to drive future product development and enhancements
Key Competencies :
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills is required
- Ability to learn fast and deliver simultaneously
- Should enjoy multitasking and have the desire to learn more
- Should be good in product and market research
- Ability to work autonomously and with a small team
- Strong Communication Skills both written and spoken
- Driven and highly motivated
- Excellent Time Management Skill
- Extremely organized
- Customer Centricity
- Workaholics get high preference
- ESOPs may be applicable in future for this role based on performance.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of Management Trainee – Product & General Management”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com